Magnum Research .50 A.E. Semi-Auto Pistol 6" Barrel, 7-Round Magazine Capacity, Fixed Combat Type Sights, Carbon Steel Frame, Kryptek Typhon Finish Md: DE50KT
For 30 years, the iconic Desert Eagle has been referred to as a “beast”. Now, more than ever, it looks like one too. Whether you prefer stainless steel, titanium, gold, chrome, nickel or bronze, the Desert Eagle has a finish for everyone. Now, for a limited time, the Desert Eagle can be purchased in Special Edition Animal prints.
“We always have had a tremendous amount of interest among fans of the Desert Eagle every time we introduce a new pattern or finish” stated Frank Harris, VP of Sales of Marketing. “The introduction of the Animal print was something our dealers thought would appeal to collectors and also those people who just want a more wild finish on their DE.”
The new Animal finish on the Desert Eagle .50 AE and .44 Mag, utilizes a water transfer method. It has been extensively tested for durability and has proven to be very tough; even cleaning solvents and acetone will not soften or damage the finish.
- Type: Gas-operated, rotating bolt semi-automatic
- Caliber: .50 A.E.
- Barrel Length: 6 inches
- Overall Length: 10.7 inches
- Groove Diameter: .500 inches
- Height: 6.25 inches
- Slide Width: 1.25 inches
- Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds
- Construction: High quality carbon steel frame, barrel, and slide with full Weaver style accessory rail
- Finish: Animal Pattern Print - Kryptek Typhon
- Trigger: Single action, approx. 4lb pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75 inches
- Sight Radius: 8.5 inches
- Weight: 4lbs 8 ounces