Nighthawk Custom Semi-Auto Pistol Predator 45 ACP Standard 5" Barrel Tritium Sights, Black Nitride Finish Md: 9593
The Predator is the 1911 John Browning would have loved to have made. By eliminating the barrel bushing and installing a full-length guide rod and a coned (wafered) match grade barrel, accuracy is improved and recoil is reduced. The added weight to the muzzle along with the full length guide rod dampens the recoil and muzzle flip, which allows for faster follow up shots, giving the shooter a distinct advantage.
Nothing short of an engineering masterpiece, the fit between the integral barrel wafer and the slide is impeccably executed to appear as one, yet the two never contact each other.
The Predator is the perfect candidate for protection, uniform, competition, hunting and recreational employment. Mr. Browning would be envious.
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- USA forged fully machined frame and slide
- All fully machined small parts
- Stainless steel coned (wafered) match grade barrel
- Hand blended mag well
- Match grade barrel and bushing
- Hand serrated rear of the slide with serrated slide top
- Lightweight aluminum match grade trigger with bar stock sear
- Tool steel hammer and hammer strut
- Tritium Heinie Slant Pro rear sight and Nighthawk tritium front sight
- Hex head grip screws
- Completely dehorned, not one sharp area anywhere
- Coco Bolo grips with Nighthawk logo
- Built the way you want it when you're ready
- Height: 5.6"
- Width: 1.4"
- Length: 8.68"
- Weight: 40.3 oz.
- 5" Barrel Length