Daiwa Fuego Reel Spinning 9 Ball Bearing 6.0:1 140/10 Model: FUEGO2500SH
Advanced, smooth and reliable, TD Fuego-A spinning reels are designed to provide a higher level of overall performance. They’re also exceptionally light thanks to Daiwa’s exclusive Zaion construction. While this new super-carbon material feels as light as Magnesium, it offers unparalleled strength and corrosion resistance. Up to seven ball bearings, including corrosion-resistant CRBB bearings, plus a super-smooth waterproof drag, ensure unmatched smoothness and reliability in both freshwater and saltwater. Lightweight yet super strong Zaion body, rotor and sideplate construction. Up to seven ball bearings (including four CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings) plus roller bearing. Advanced Locomotive Levelwind. ABS machined aluminum spool.
Daiwa Fuego Spinning Reels have a "Hardbodyz" body design for strength and durability. Air Rotor design for lighter weight and greater sensitivity. CRBB Bearing makes these reels perfect for fresh or salt water.
- Narrow, rigid aluminum "HardBodyz" body design
- Air Rotor for lighter weight and greater sensitivity
- Air Bail of lightweight, hollow stainless steel
- Digigear digital gear design
- 9 Bearing System (1CRBB + 7BB + 1RB)
- Machine cut aluminum handle
- EVA custom handle knob
- ABS aluminum spool
- Action: ML/L
- Bearings: 1CRBB, 7BB, 1RB
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
- Line Per Turn: 35.6"
- Weight (oz): 9.2
- Mono Line Capacity (lb test/yards): 6/210, 8/170, 10/140
- Max Drag: 8.8