The Escort Standard Magnum Semi-Auto Shotgun features a raised ventilated sight rib for improved sight acquisition. The top of receiver is milled with 3/8" Dovetail for accessory sights. It has a Nickel Chrome Moly lined barrel that is proofed for steel shot. It has a tough weather beating black polymer stock including sling swivel studs. The Escort Standard Magnum also features a fast loading system, magazine cut-off for single round loading, and a Smart Valve Self Regulating Gas Piston.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Gauge: 20 Gauge
- Chamber: 3"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Stock: Synthetic
- Finish: Black
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety