Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel fire starter is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C (5400°F) spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
- Durable—lasts approximately 12,000 strikes.
- Stainless steel striker.
- Produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F) spark and works when wet.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
- Bright spark—can be used as emergency signal.
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics.
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (51 g)