Whether you are out hunting small game or just plinking, the Redfield Battlezone TAC .22 2-7x34mm Riflescope provides all the features a rimfire enthusiast needs, in an economical package. The Redfield Battlezone TAC .22 Scope features an advanced fully multi-coated lens system for the ultimate in brightness clarity and resolution. A fast focus eyepiece provides unmatched field of view and makes reticle focus easy to achieve and maintain in the field. Aggressive pop up resettable 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments feature audible clicks that assure precision, repeatability and a wide range of adjustment travel. The TAC-MOA reticle features stadia lines on the horizontal and vertical crosshairs set at two minute of angle (MOA) increments. This allows the shooter to quickly compensate for wind or bullet drop and can be used for range estimation on objects of known size.
The Redfield Battlezone TAC 22 Scope comes with two elevation dials. One that is marked in 1/4 MOA increments and a BDC (Bullet Drop Compensation) dial that is calibrated for a .22 Long Rifle shooting a 36 grain hollow point bullet at 1260 feet per second. The BDC dial is marked from 50 to 150 yards. Like all Redfield riflescopes, the Redfield Battlezone TAC .22 Riflescope is Nitrogen filled for a lifetime of waterproof, fog proof and shockproof performance
- Aggressive pop-up resettable 1/4 MOA finger-click adjustments
- Superior durability, image quality, and field of view
- Includes BDC dial for .22 Long Rifle, 36 grain hollow point
- TAC-MOA Reticle Matches Adjustments for MOA/MOA Compatibility
- 75 Yard parallax setting
- Waterproof, fog proof, shock proof
- Fast focus eyepiece
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-coated Lens System
- Adjustment Markings: Aggressive pop-up Resettable 1/4 MOA Finger Click Adjustments
- Maintube Diameter: 1"
- Environmental Protection: Nitrogen Filled
- Actual Magnification: 2.1-7.0
- Linear Field of View (ft @ 100yd): 43.1-13.2
- Linear Field of View (m @ 100m): 14.4-4.4
- Exit Pupil: 16.2-4.8mm
- Weight: 13.6 oz
- Length: 11.3"
- Mounting Space: 5.6"
- Objective Aperture: 34.0mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 80