The Cardinal S freshwater reel offers serious performance with cutting edge design. It features three bearings with an additional instant anti-reverse bearing that stops fish in their tracks. Its Ever last bail system gives the Cardinal S improved durability and added strength. A lightweight graphite frame won’t weigh you down and a Stealth Oscillation™ system allows for even line lay on the spool. Matched with a graphite composite rod featuring high density EVA handles for superior sensitivity and durability, this pair is engineered to perform.
- 3 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Ever last™ bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Light weight cork grips
- Rod Length: 6' 6"
- Rod Power: M
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Spool Capacity (Mono): 8 lbs/175 yds
Combo w/6'6" 2 Piece Rod