Proudly made in Philadelphia, the International® VSX is engineered for anglers needing e’X’treme ranges especially when fishing superlines. The VSX achieves a range of 24 pounds of max drag at strike on the 12 size and a total of 80 pounds on the 130 size, which on average is 30 to 60% higher than International V two speed reels. The Dura-Drag system results in smoother start ups and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings. Unlike other products that advertise their high-potential drag settings but fail to inform you that these drag settings result in drag curves that are anything but angler friendly, and have a high potential to pop lines, pull hooks, and result in lost fish. The Push-to-Turn preset drag knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag and prevents lost fish due to pulled hooks or slack in your line. The ultimate adjustable clicker on the 12VSX allows for the greatest range of bait clicker settings in the industry. Simply turn the dial clockwise to increase the tension for fishing bigger baits or turn it counterclockwise to lighten the tension for smaller baits or to detect lighter strikes. (Available on 12VSX size only)
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents “drag creep” caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- 130VSX has titanium handle blank
- Ultimate adjustable clicker available on 12VSX only
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 360/30 • 300/40 • 220/50
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 750/50 • 625/65 • 525/80
- Bearings: 4
- Max Drag @ Strike / @ Full: 24lbs. / 36lbs.
- Gear Ratio High/Low: 5.0:1 / 2.5:1
- Line Retrieve High/Low: 38/19
- Weight: 33oz.