A more advanced edition of the Spinfisher series reels. The Spinfisher V Series spinning reels are made with Penn's new Water Tight Design which protects the reel from saltwater making its way into the gearbox or drag system. The Spinfisher V Series reels have many improved features such as the rubber gasket that keeps superline from slipping. Another great feature is the line capacity rings, so you will always know how much line is left during a tough angling fight.
- Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor
- Water Tight Design
- Sealed HT-100 Slammer drag system
- Superline SpoolTM - No backing needed because of the rubber gasket keeps superline from slipping
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Back up ratchet on 7500-10500 sizes)
- Line Capacity Rings
- Live Liner Feature
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 330/12 300/15 210/20
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 430/30 340/40 280/50
- Bearings: 5+1
- Max Drag: 30 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Line Retrieve: 39"
- Weight: 23.0 oz.