Leupold Competition Series Scopes
These Competition Series riflescopes combine legendary Leupold accuracy, unequaled clarity, and the kind of power normally reserved for spotting scopes.
How does the new Competition Series give you an edge? Revolutionary optics give shooters an incredibly bright, crisp sight picture with outstanding contrast, all at extremely high magnification. The superior accuracy and repeatability you'll be able to achieve is no less remarkable.
Just as important, the Leupold Competition Series is the first competition scope with side focus parallax adjustment. Perfectly adjust your scope to be parallax free at distances from 40 yards to infinity, all from your shooting position. Then you can protect that perfect focus adjustment with the side focus dial cover.
Universal Features Of The New Leupold Competition Series Scopes:
- A wide range of adjustments including: 1/8-MOA target-style click adjustment dials, ocular adjustment range of -2.0 to +1.0
- Total Windage adjustment travel of 38 MOA minimum
- Total elevation adjustment travel of 38 MOA minimum
- Adjust parallax from 40 yards to infinity
- 3.2" of eye relief
- Multicoated lenses maximize brightness and clarity
- 30mm maintube houses new optical system, allows for great range of Windage and elevation adjustment
- Side focus parallax adjustment with cover
- Length: 15.9"
- Weight: 21.5 oz
- Attractive matte finish
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee, the best consumer protection in the business
- Actual Magnification: 40x45mm
- Finish: Matte
- Reticle: Target Crosshair
- Optimum Eye Relief: 32"
- Weight: 21.5 oz.
- Length: 15.9"
- Maximum Adjustment Elevation & Windage @ 100yards: 38"
- Field of View @100 yards: 2.7 ft.
- 30mm Tube
40x45mm, Matte, Target Crosshair