4.36-Ounce Police Magnum. The Magnum is perfect for individuals and public safety officers requiring a larger size.
Weight: 4.36 Ounces
Contents: Approximately 30 one-second bursts
Distance: 8 - 10 feet
Spray Pattern: Full cone mist spray
Advantage of Spray Pattern: Cone spray covers wide areas
Advanced 3-in-1 Formulation
CS Military Tear Gas, Red Pepper & UV Dye
SABRE combines both an irritant (CS Military Tear Gas) and an inflammatory (Oleoresin Capsicum/Red Pepper) to produce a blended formulation, which is superior to all single ingredient defense sprays!
The Oleoresin Capsicum used in SABRE measures 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units!
Once SABRE comes into contact with one's facial area, the following will occur:
- Light Headedness
- Shortness of Breath
- Temporary Blindness
- Confusion and Disorientation
- Tearing and Burning of the Eyes
- Uncontrollable Coughing, Gagging and Possible Vomiting
Because SABRE consists of the advanced blended formulation, it takes effect quicker, produces a more intense effect and outlasts the effects of all single ingredient sprays!
All SABRE Units Feature:
- A four-year shelf life
- Independent laboratory testing
- An ultraviolet dye for suspect identification
- A superior, non-flammable and non-ozone depleting formulation
- A soluble formulation which does not require shaking before use
- Approximately 75% more content per canister than the competition
- Safety locking tops with easy operation to prevent accidental discharge
- Special canisters to prevent leakage and chemical reactions from occurring
- A state of the art propellant allowing the last shot to shoot as far and as forceful as the first
- The most eye-catching and informative packaging in the industry
SABRE is not legal for sale in the following states: Hawaii, Michigan, New York & Wisconsin
4.36oz Locking Top Magnum