Holding nothing back in the design of the VX-7 line, Leupold developed a riflescope incorporating new features such as the Extended Twilight Lens System and SpeeDial adjustment system. The VX-7 also offers Leupold’s Ballistics Aiming System, dual erector springs for superior precision and durability, Generation II Argon/Krypton waterproofing, and the Light Optimization Profile, the concave crescent in the bottom of the scope made famous with Leupold’s introduction of the VX-L riflescope.
- 34mm Tube
- The Light Optimization Profile allows your large objective VX-L to hug the barrel, for the more natural cheek weld of a much smaller objective riflescope. - Mount your 50mm VX-L as low as a traditional 36mm riflescope!
- Your sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field.
- The Index Matched Lens System with DiamondCoat nearly perfects Leupold’s already impeccable light management. Leupold engineers specify different coating materials for each lens surface within the riflescope, based on its index of refraction, placement, and function. They also match the ideal lens coating to each glass type, and layer these substances to minimize reflection, for unparalleled clarity, brightness and contrast.
- The Extended Twilight Lens System’s blackened lens edges virtually eliminate residual refraction and minimize the effects of stray light for maximum photopic transmission, clarity and contrast. The lenses also feature DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings to provide scratch resistance.
- The extreme fast-focus eyepiece allows hunters to bring game into view quickly and easily while the Alumina rubber armored eyeguard provides comfort and safety for extreme uphill or downhill shots.
- Leupold’s exclusive Generation II Argon/Krypton gas blend is the last word in thermal shock resistance, and keeps the riflescope fog proof as well as waterproof.
- The Ballistics Aiming System’s (BAS) power selector provides users with a setting ring which includes a visual indicator for quick returns to favorite settings or to a BAS reticle power position.
-VX-7 models have a 30mm main tube machined from one piece of aircraft-grade aluminum and are finished in either satin or satin gray.
- Model: 4.5-18X56mm
- Type: Long Range
- Reticle: Fine Duplex
- Finish: Satin
4.5-18x56mm, Long Range, Satin, Fine Duplex Reticle