The Perry Mesa provides a roomy tent combined with an even roomier screen room. Sleeps 4 in tent, 4 more in the screen room. All the great features and performance of PahaQue' tents and ScreenRooms built into one shelter.
There's nothing quite like a Perry Mesa; it sleeps up to 8 folks. You have the advantages of both a screen room and a tent, combined into a unit that's easy to set up, thanks to the unique design features that have become the hallmark of all PahaQue' high-quality outdoor products.
- Unique 2-Room Tent and ScreenRoom Combo
- ScreenRoom area has Built-in sidewall awnings for versatile use(Sleeps up to 4)
- Tent area sleeps up to 4, with 100% body, floor and rainfly seam sealing for total waterproofing
- Full set of guy lines and ground stakes
- Oversized stuff sack for easy storage
- Vertical walls ensure maximum headroom, even in the corners
- ScreenRoom area has two large doors for that inside-out feel
- Sleeps up to 8
- Floor Size: 10' x 14' Total
- 10'x6'-6" Tent area
- 10'x7'-6" ScreenRoom
- Height of side walls: 5'-6"
- Inside height: 6'-6" at peak
- Awnings: All three are 9'x5'-6"
- Roof: 1.8 oz. high-tenacity "no-see-um" grade mesh over Tent and ScreenRoom areas
- Sidewalls: 1.8 oz. high-tenacity "no-see-um" grade mesh
- Awnings: 190T Polyester, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings.
- Poles: 22mm (3/4") 6000 Series aluminum alloy
- Zippers: YBS with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
- Rainfly: 75D Polyester Oxford with heavy duty waterproofing and UV coatings