The Stinger DS LED is the only rechargeable flashlight with a fully independent dual switch. Now with C4 LED Technology.
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access any of the three variable lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch
- Head switch operates independently from the tail cap switch
- The combination of a rechargeable battery and a 50,000 hour lifetime C4 LED results in the lowest operating cost of any flashlight made.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimal peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Up to 18,000 candela peak central intensity and up to 350 lumens measured system output
- Runtime: High – Up to 1.75 hours; Medium – Up to 3.5 hours; Low – up to 6.75 hours; Strobe – Up to 5.5 hours
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Length – 8.85 " (22.48 cm)
- Weight – 12.8 oz (364 grams)
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating
- O-Ring sealed construction
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Nickel cadmium sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Includes Anti-roll Ring
- Fits existing Stinger chargers
- 10 hours to full recharge on 120V
- 120V AC Steady Charger
120V AC Steady Charger