Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
- 30mm Tube
Mark 4 10x40mm LR/T M1 Riflescope
Incredibly rugged, absolutely waterproof. Totally accurate. Proven in the field. The Leupold Mark 4 LR/T fixed power riflescopes have a combination of performance and features that have made them the choice of some of the world's top hunters and competitive shooters.
- The Multicoat 4 lens system delivers extreme clarity from edge to edge of the visual field, outstanding contrast, and a bright sight picture even in extreme low-light conditions.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 50 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA Windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- Available with the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR).
- These reticles provide accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of Windage and elevation adjustment.
- 90-MOA each of Windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these LR/T riflescopes helped to set the -
- Leupold Mark 4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse.
- Length: 13.1 in
- Eyepiece Length (E) 2.7 in
- Objective Length (F) 4.3 in
- Objective Diameter (G) 2.0 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H) 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I) 30 mm
- Actual Magnification — (10.0)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft) — (11.1)
- FOV @ 100 m (m) — (3.7)
- Eye Relief (in) — (3.4)
- Eye Relief (mm) — (86)
- Obj. Clear Aperture 1.6 in / 40 mm
- Weight 21.0 oz / 595 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 90
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 60
All measurements are represented as high (low).
10x40mm LR/T M1, Mil Dot