375 Cal. 260 gr. Flat Point (Per 25)
Favored the world over for its superior penetration and bone-crushing stopping power, the Nosler Partition bullet provides the ultimate in accuracy, controlled expansion and weight retention in any caliber, on any game, and in any situation. Nosler Partition® is truly the standard of excellence and value in big game hunting bullets.
- Fully tapered jacket ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet's axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high or low velocities.
- Nosler's special lead alloy dual-core construction provides superior mushrooming characteristics at virtually all impact velocities.
- Nosler's integral partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core.
- Special crimp locks in the rear core section add strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
- Enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration.
- Minimum Impact Velocity: 1800 fps
- Maximum Impact Velocity: Unlimited
- *Not for use in tubular magazine with the exception of 30 cal. 170 gr. Round Nose*
- Caliber: .375
- Grain: 300
- Per 25
260 gr. FP (Per 25)