Smaller in length and height that the standard HK45, the HK45 Compact (HK45C) uses a slim-line grip profile, otherwise is nearly identical in features to the full-size HK45.
The HK45 Compact uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance.
Using HK's unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life.
Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 Compact has an 8-round magazine capacity but can also use 10-round magazines, including those designed for the full-size HK45. The HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability, and minimum 20,000 round service life of the renowned USP45 Compact with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. HK45 Compacts can be also be fitted with threaded barrels for use with muzzle mounted sound suppressors.
Each HK45 Compact comes standard with an extra backstrap for a custom fit for each shooter's hand.
Key features and system characteristics:
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- ERGO (HK45 full-size) and slim-line (HK45 Compact) grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- 8-round metal magazine is standard for the HK45C, common high-capacity (10 rounds) that fit both the HK45 and HK45C also available
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and better accuracy
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and increased accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Choice of black or neutral colored (tan) polymer frame
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Overall Height: 5.59"
- Overall Width: 1.42"
- Barrel Length: 3.94"
- Sight Radius: 5.58"
- Weight with Magazine: 1.58 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 10 (includes 2 magazines)
- Sights: Fixed
Compact 45ACP V1 w/2 8 Round Magazines