Original M9 / 92 / 96 Lasergrips
The LG-302 Lasergrips were our first duty Lasergrips for the Beretta 92 series. They feature a rubber overmold design with dual-side activation switches that offer what Crimson Trace likes to call "instinctive activation."
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
* Infrared version available for military customers.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Dual-Side Buttons
- Material: Comfortable Rubber Overmold
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
92/96 Overmold, Dual Side Activation