With a big-loop finger lever for easy deployment with gloves and a full-length tubular magazine offering six rounds of 45–70 Gov´t. firepower, this new rifle is big, fast-acting medicine in any neck of the woods. It features a two-tone brown laminate stock for enhanced weather resistance and distinctive looks.
- Caliber: 45-70 Govt.
- Capacity: 6-shot, full-length tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action with big-loop finger lever; side ejection; solid-top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety.
- Stock: American pistol-grip two tone brown laminate stock, cut checkering, ventilated recoil pad; togh Mar-Shield® finish, swivel studs
- Barrel: 18½” with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- Twist Rate: 1:20" r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- Overall Length: 37"
- Weight: 7 lbs.