Green Laser and White Light On An AR-15 Modular Tactical Foregrip (Laser/grip only, gun not included.)
Green lasers offer bright, instantaneous feedback where a rifle is pointed allowing the shooter to focus on the threat and the surrounding situation without bearing down on a traditional sighting system. Add in a high lumens white tactical light and make all of the user controls instinctively activated, and you have the most complete sighting and target identification system on the market.
Carbine shooters, green just got good. The MVF-515 Green leverages advanced technology to ensure long battery life and rugged durability through a wider range of conditions than consumer grade green lasers. Hot or cold, dark or light, the MVF-515 Green is ready wherever you may need it.
The instinctive activation switches are ambidextrous, letting operators select the light or the laser individually, or both simultaneously. Laser and light functions are programmable, so operators can also select from three illumination modes: independent momentary, strobe, or constant-on. The master on/off switch permits complete shutdown of either side. Additional future components can integrate into the robust platform.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Ambidextrous Dual-Side Activation Switches
- Material: Rugged Hard Polymer Grip Panels w/ Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum Tang
- User Adjustable Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes - 3 activation modes on each panel
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 520-540nm, class 3R laser.
- Light Specs: Replaceable, 150/200-Lumen LED white light module (rotate to select intensity)
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two CR123 lithium batteries
- Fits: Picatinny 1913 or similar accessory rails