Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Low-profile, finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and 1-MOA elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- Mil-Dot Reticle.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
- Length (A): 13.5 in
- Tube Length (B): 6.2 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 4.3 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 9.5 (3.2)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 11.0 (29.9)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 3.7 (10.0)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.4 (4.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 86 (119)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 41 mm
- Weight: 19.5 oz / 553 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 65
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 65
LR/T 3.5-10x40 M5 Matte Black, Front Focal Mil-Dot Reticle