The Cascade is a popular internal choice in the ALPS Mountaineering line. Differing from the other internals offered, the Cascade has a large zippered pocket on each side of the pack, making it convenient to get to certain items quickly, while you're out on the trail. In addition to the large outside pockets, the Cascade has lower side bottle pockets, a large front pocket, and #10 zippers on the lower door offering easy access to your sleeping bag or other gear below the internal horizontal divider. The Cascade has Alps' Comfort Glide Suspension System. This adjustment system will allow you to adjust to that perfect point. The SoftEdge shoulder straps have 2 layers of foam to give you maximum comfort and adjust. The modular waist belts have 3 layers of foam (a stiff outer layer, a firm middle layer, and a soft inner layer) for maximum load carrying capabilities combined with the ultimate in comfort. The Air Mesh on the inside of the belt stretches with the foam so there are no wrinkles to rub against your body. With ALPS Mountaineering internals, you're not going to have to purchase the pack and all kinds of accessories. The rain cover is INCLUDED and is now part of your pack... conveniently stored in a pocket at the bottom of your pack. Don't worry about buying a fanny pack for those quick hikes away from camp either because the top pocket converts to a fanny pack. When you're ready for your trip and your pack is full, but you still have a few things to take, don't worry! The top of the Cascade extends with a spindrift collar, so you can "over pack." The top pocket adjusts up and down to keep it in the correct position and we've included an "Over the Top" compression strap to stabilize your extra gear. Once you try the Cascade, you won't settle for anything less.
- Top Load - Extendable Top Lid
- Comfort Glide Adjustable suspension system allows quick, simple adjustment of torso length
- Spindrift Collar with Draw Cord
- "Over the Top" Compression Strap
- Hydration compatible design features a hydration hook, pocket, and port for on-the-go hydration
- Zippered Side Pockets
- Large Front Pocket
- Lash Points on Front Pocket
- Lower Side Bottle Pockets
- Large #10 Zipper on Lower Door offers easy access to sleeping bag or gear at the bottom of the pack
- Internal horizontal divider gives you the option to divide your pack for the best storage utilization
- Top Pocket Converts to a Fanny Pack
- Included Detachable Rain Cover
- Color: Rust
- Fabric: Nylon Ripstop Top - 1000D Bottom
- Capacity: 4200 cu. in.
- Weight: 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits Torso: 15" to 21"
- Access/Loading: Top
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Yes
- Waistbelt: Standard, fits: Waist 26" - 40"