The 2011 Trophy Cam™ is super-tuned with advancements that'll turn the industry, and that big deer, on its ear. It's still leading the way with an awesome 1-year battery life and 1-second trigger speed, plus now gives you the big picture of game movement with Field Scan time-lapse technology. For a more vivid viewing experience, Bushnell added audio record to the video mode. You can also record more images and video than ever thanks to 32GB SD card compatibility.
- B&W text LCD display
- HD Video - 1280x720 pixels
- 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
- 40 low-glow LEDs with 45' range, invisible to game and other hunters
- Uses 4 to 12 AA batteries (not included)
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Day/night autosensor External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) 1-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan with Simultaneous Live Trigger
- Time- lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals:
- 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range: -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot: (up to 32GB)