Tactical Foregrip with Integrated Adjustable Bipod and 1" flashlight adapter
The only fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting built into a vertical foregrip.
Light not included.
- Built for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting.
- Integrates a foregrip, bipod, and button-activated light mount for any 1” light with a tailcap switch.
- An ergonomic foregrip based on our popular TAL-4 grip.
- A touch of a button transforms the grip into a sturdy bipod.
- Legs are independently adjustable for height.
- Bipod allows slight pivot to adjust cant.
- Wide stance offers stability lacking in other grip bipod designs.
- Dual pressure switch cavities.
- Mounts with captive quick-release wingnuts.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum, steel, and MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite.
Black, w/Bipod, 1" Light Adapter