Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning's classic 1911 design, Master Series Laser grips® are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and aggressively durable G10 side panels with a rubber over molded activation button; these are the ultimate laser sights. Standard to Crimson Trace® Laser grips, the LG-910 features instinctive activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip.
- Platform: Lasergrips®
- Material: G10
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Battery Type: Two #2025 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Aproximately .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Finish: Textured G10 Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Warranty
- Color: Black/Green
- Dot Size Approx.: 0.50" at 50'
- Fits: Fits 1911 and 1991A1 full-size frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Nighthawk Custom, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance (full-size, single-stack), Safari Arms, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Taurus, Dan Wesson, Wilson and most other 1911’s with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart.
G-10 Green/Black LaserGrip Front Activation, Full Size