The M1 chronograph is the metric version of the F1, and is calibrated to show readings in meters per second instead of feet per second. The M1 family of chronographs are the entry level champs in the industry. Chronographs can be mounted on a tripod or placed on table for ease of use. The M1 measures a mere 7-1/2x4-1/2x2-3/4" when folded, is constructed of durable 20 gauge steel and yet weighs less than 2-1/2 lbs. The M1 Chronograph uses one 9 volt battery (not included) for up to 48 hours of continuous use, displays numbered shot velocities, and the velocity stays on display until you shoot again. The M1 and the M1 Master are identical except M1 Master has a remote monitor which brings the large LCD up to your bench. A stereo jack is provided on all models for use with an optional Ballistic Chrony Printer (644-359). For indoors, use the optional Indoor Shooting Light Fixture (432-880). Also available from Shooting Chrony is an optional Remote Control ( 286-102).
- Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun & airgun pellets, paintballs, et cetera, from 9 Meters per second to 2100 meters per second with better than 99.5% accuracy.
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Weighs less than 2? pounds.
- Powered by one 9 Volt alkaline battery (not included) which gives 48 hours of continuous use.
- LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor. It is connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to your shooting bench and away from the bullet's path. This Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control. It fits inside the housing for storage.
- Folds to 7" long, 4" wide, and 2" high.