Meet the M&P Compact Pistol from Smith & Wesson.
Reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, proven safety features. The new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.
In the design of the M&P, we considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle. No other polymer pistol offers this combination of versatility, durability and safety.
California Compliant, Mag Safety
Made in the USA
- Model: M&P40c
- Caliber: .40S&W
- Capacity: 10+1 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 3.5"
- Front Sight: Steel Ramp Dovetail Mount (Tritium Sights Optional)
- Rear Sight: Steel Novak® Lo-Mount Carry (Tritium Sights Optional)
- Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: Rest to Fire .300"
- Trigger Reset: Approximately .140"
- Frame: Compact
- Finish: Slide and Barrel Black Melonite®, 68 HRc
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Material: Zytel Polymer Frame, Stainless Steel Barrel/Slide and Structural Components
- Weight Empty (No Mag): 21.9 oz.
- Overall Height: 4.3"
- Width: 1.2"
- Sight Length: 5.75"
- Purpose: Personal Protection, Professional / Duty, and Recreational
Compact, Mag Safety California Approved 10 Round