Survival Edge (Black)
Survival Edge is butterfly light and strong as an ox and features a German 4116 Stainless Steel blade that is a full 1" wide and 5" long and terminates in a strong clip point that's versatile enough to meet the demands of any survival situation.
The handle is made from the highest-grade Polypropylene available, and has an integral double quillon guard that serves to protect the fingers as well as making it possible to lash the handle to a stick to make an improvised
spear. The surface is carefully textured and encircled by five rubber "O" rings to improve traction when your hands are wet or slippery and to resist rolling or turning during intense use. Plus, a twist of the waterproof cap at
the hollow handle's end reveals a large expanse that will accept a variety of survival aids or tinder.
The Secure-Ex sheath is designed to fit on most belts or be slung on a lanyard around one's neck. It's light, tough, and weatherproof. Additionally, it includes a Ferrocerium fire steel. A swift strike using the blade's
spine will produce a shower of white-hot sparks and start a campfire roaring in no time at all.
- German 4116 Stainless Steel blade
- The handle is made from the highest-grade Polypropylene
- The surface is carefully textured and encircled by 5 rubber "O" rings to improve traction
- The Secure-Ex sheath is designed to fit on most belts or be slung on a lanyard around one's neck
- Weight: 3 oz
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Blade Length: 5"
- Handle: 4 1/4" Long. Polypropylene
- Overall: 9 1/4"
- Steel: German 4116 Stainless
- Sheath: Secure-Ex® Sheath