Tactical flexibility was the innovative force behind the development of the AR-10A4 Special Purpose Rifle line. Whether the rifle application dictates the need for iron sights, red dot or magnified scope, the SPR line is the efficient platform for all sighting options without sacrificing durability or accuracy. And accuracy is the point, isn't it? At ArmaLite, we believe it is, so we build all our A4 and A2 rifles with nothing less than a double-lapped barrel for accuracy and chrome line it for corrosion resistance. In the Era of AR Innovation, we will not be outdone.
- Model: AR-10 A4 SPR with Green Furniture
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel: 20" Double Lapped, Chrome Lined, Threaded 5/8x24, 4140 Steel
- Rifling Twist: RH 1:11.25"
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Front Sight Base: Picatinny Rail Gas Block. Top of gas block is .398 (+/- .010) lower than top of receiver
- Upper Receiver: Forged Flat Top Receiver with Picatinny Rail and Forward Assist 7175-T74 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: 7175-t73 Aluminum (forged)
- Trigger: Tactical Two Stage, 1st Stage 3.5 lbs - 2nd Stage Approximately 5-6 lbs.
- Overall Length: 41"
- .750 at the journal (under the gas block)
- Length of Pull: 14.5"
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver, Manganese Phosphated Steel Barrel
- Black Case
- Owners Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty