Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA! Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price.
- Model: DB-15 NiB
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Finish: Nickel Boron / Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Barrel: 16" 4140 Chrome-Moly, M4 Contour, Free Float
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1 x 9
- Bolt Carrier: Nickel Boron Coated, Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier
- Lower Receiver: Nickel Boron Coated Forged 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Upper Receiver: Nickel Boron Coated A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: Diamondback Aluminum Modified Four Rail
- Pistol Grip: MAGPUL MIAD
- Stock: MAGPUL CTR, Commercial Tube, 6 position
- Weight: 6.65 lbs.
- Over all Length (Stock Collapsed): 32.5"
- Over all Length (Stock Expanded): 36.25"
- Magazine: MAGPUL (30) Round
- Flash Hider: A2
- Sights: No Sights