Steyr Arms AUG A3 M1 Rifle 5.56/.223 Rem 16" Barrel 30 Rounds Mud Finish A3 1.5x Optic
The AUG A3 M1 delivers all the classic features that established it as the pinnacle of modern rifle design, like the quick-change barrel, simple left-hand conversion and easy disassembly, plus an integrated 1.5X scope. Being a bullpup, the AUG A3 M1 boasts overall length of just 28.15", including its 16" heavy barrel, making it at least 8 inches shorter than an M4 carbine with a comparable-length barrel. So why register a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR)? The short-stroke gas-piston operation of the AUG runs exceptionally cleaner by nature because all of the operational exhaust gas vents out of the front of the rifle. The AUG's matching, yet opposed, stainless steel operation and guide rods glide effortlessly inside the receiver for unparalleled smoothness in operation as well as exceptional reliability. Dual gas-adjustment settings ensure its operation even with the dirtiest ammunition and in adverse conditions.
- Integrated 1.5X optic incorporates a medium crossbair with an empty, heavy range-finding circle; turret for windage / elevation adjustments
- Premium cold hammer-forged barrel
- Gas piston system runs cooler and cleaner than gas impingement systems; multiple settings ensure operation with any ammo in any conditions
- External bolt release
- Includes integrated 1.5X optic, one 30-rd. polymer magazine and a cleaning kit that stores in the Rifle's buttstock
- Action: Semi Automatic, gas piston
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm/.223 Remington
- Capacity: 30
- Finish: Mud
- Stock: Synthetic
- Scope: 1.5x Optic
- Barrel Length: 16" (18.375" with flash hider)
- Barrel material: Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined
- Barrel twist: 6 grooves, 1:9" RH
- Stock: Fiberglass-reinforced polyamide
- Receiver: Hard Eloxal-coated aircraft aluminum
- Sights (front / rear): Integrated 1.5X optics
- Flash hider: Yes
- Overall length: 28.25"
- Overall weight: 8.9 lbs.