Now hunting predators at night can be achieved even in the coldest of temperatures. The incredibly bright ND-3 x50 Subzero™ Laser Designator is the most powerful Laser Genetics product yet. Equipped with a innovative unique circuitry system which enables the DPSS 532nm Green Laser to operate at temperatures below freezing and even down to 0°Fahrenheit, without loss of power.
The patented Rotary Optical Collimator uses a system of 9 fully multi-coated lenses that allows full adjustment and control of the beam diameter and intensity to focus light where you need it most. Rotating the collimator to minimum, it creates a bright intense beam of green laser light visible up to 5 miles. Rotating the collimator to a more open setting it provides plenty of illumination to light a trail at night or paint a target at up to 500 yards.
Unmatched source of illumination for Night Hunting and Shooting Sports
For the most extreme and cold weather conditions, with temperatures of 40 degrees and below, we recommend using the ND-3x50 Subzero™. However if you are spending most of your time in warmer climates of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and above, then we recommend using the ND-5® Laser Illuminator or one of the standard ND-3® Series laser designators.
- Precision machined from high tech aluminum
- Black matte anodized finish
- Fully O-Ring sealed for dust and water
- Fully Multi-Coated optical lens system
- Nitrogen charged for anti-fog
- 1” Tube adapts to multiple mounting systems
- Dimensions: 10”L X 2.35” Dia. X 1.0” Dia. Tube
- Weight: 13.68 OZ.
- Power Supply: 2 CR123A Batteries (Incl.)
- Output Power: 40mW
- Rotary optical beam collimator - allows quick adjustment of beam diameter and intensity
- 532nm (Green) Laser light frequency - easiest light for the human eye to see
- Amplified coherent light - most efficient light for long distance illumination
- Range: Up to 5 Miles
- 1 Year warranty
- FDA Safety Class: 2M Laser Product